State and Local Links
Other San Antonio Groups
The following groups group meet off-line (I.E. the meeting are in person and in real time.)
- The Andromeda Group: This is a group based in San Antonio, that has a focus on both education and fun and is open to all sexualities, orientations, fetishes, and kinks (as long as all parties are consenting!) This is a sex-positive environment for both new and experienced kinksters.
- Central Texas Couples is a small Special Interest Group in the Central Texas area for D/s M/s BDSM oriented monogamous, polyamorous, open (and all other orientations) couples and families living together in a committed relationship. We strive to provide a congenial & safe atmosphere for social interaction, support, and education for adults over the age of 19 who are living 24/7 in a D/s, M/s, or BDSM relationship. The purpose of CTC is to provide couples & Leather Families committed to each other & the ideals of 24/7 D/s-M/s-BDSM with a safe place to network, meet friends, share ideas, find support & experience to help others, & learn from one another as we strive to grow in our chosen lives.
- Chain of Command: "a leather club whose purpose is to promote the leather tradition and philosophy in a social, non-political environment." (They are not a "sex club.") Membership is restricted to men. They follow some of the "old guard" traditions.
- DomméNation: San Antonio's Femdom Special Interest Group. This group is for female dominants interested in issues relevant to committed Femdom relationships (female dominant/male submissive). Committed relationships refer to husbands, significant others, or collared submissives.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DommeNation_SA/
- Our Kommon Bond (OKB): An educational group formed by the folks that brought us the Our Kommon Bond Rope Group (below.) They sponsor educational classes and workshops covering all topics related to BDSM. [NOTE: the "OurKommonBond" Yahoo group replaces the "KommonBond" Yahoo group.]
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OurKommonBond/
- Our Kommon Bond Rope Group: "We are here to show you the ropes." A group limited to people in and around the San Antonio area interested in getting together and learning more or sharing their knowledge of the art of rope tying. It features themed meetings for all levels of experience. If your profile does not have your age posted you will automatically be denied.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OurKommonBondRope/
- San Antonio Crimson Moon Society: a new group created for local kinksters interested in the art of spanking.
- San Antonio Dominants: (formerly "San Antonio Dominant's Dinner"): As of August 1st 2001, San Antonio Dominants is a discussion held once a month in San Antonio. It is a come as you are, discuss the topic at hand group, where all are welcome to participate. The discussion is geared toward Dominants, but if submissives would like to attend they are welcome with their Dominant. If an unattached submissive is interested in attending, they are requested to e-mail and receive a response before showing up.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SA_Doms/
- San Antonio Fetish Exchange (S.A.F.E.-Tx): A Pansexual Group open to all and providing education on that which we practice and enjoy! The goal of S.A.F.E. is to provide a safe place for people to meet, socialize, educate and play. Respect and trust as well as the sharing of knowledge are key to this group!
- S.A.R.G. (San Antonio Rope Group): A group for all Rope Enthusiasts --- from the first time beginner to the most seasoned rope Top, and from the intimate rope bunny to the hardcore rope slut.
- Sassy (San Antonio Spanking Society Y: Dedicated to the "Romance of Spanking") (Temporarily on hiatus)
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sassyintro/
FetLife eGroup: https://fetlife.com/groups/50331
- SA TNG: A TNG Group in San Antonio to provide community and support for those identifying as poly, kinky, gay, lesbian, transgendered, or otherwise alternatively relationship/personality inclined.
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/tngsa
- Temple of Flesh: a performance group that puts on musical fetish spectaculars. One of the founders, Steve of Destruction, describes it as a continually evolving project aimed at keeping the fetish scene alive through a number of services, such as promoting it's band Flesh Fetish and the Flesh Fetish CD. They also do bondage shows for the stage and create web sites. Their CD is sold at Hog Wild, Eclipse records, and on the Flesh Fetish web site.
Other San Antonio eGroups, Discussion Lists, and Online Calendars
- Dominant Roundtable - San Antonio: a discussion group in South Central Texas that will be gathering for a free exchange of ideas, to promote education in our community, is aimed at helping Dominant-minded individuals discuss various topics dealing with life and the lifestyle, and meant to foster and promote camaraderie, friendship, and fellowship.
FetLife eGroup: https://fetlife.com/groups/58222
- Gay San Antonio on FetLife: A BDSM/Leather forum for the LGBT community in San Antonio area. Any discussions are welcome as long as respect for each person is maintained.
FetLife eGroup: https://fetlife.com/groups/44727
- S. A. Snakecharmers: A whip group established in December 2004.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sasnakecharmers/
- S. A. Kink Calendar: A calendar for kinky San Antonians to plan their month around the many munches and other events taking place in the River City.
- San Antonio Fetish Information: an online calendar of BDSM evetn in San Antonio.
- SA Submissive Safe Space: an online gathering of submissives where discussion will include issues pertaining to submissives and possible solutions.
FetLife eGroup: https://fetlife.com/groups/57918
- Submissive Mentoring in San Antonio and Abroad (SubMenSAA): A network for submissives/slaves/bottoms in the the central Texas area. This is a pan-sexual, multifaceted group for bottoms, submissives, slaves, and switches in bottom/subbie mode. Come learn with us, and teach what you know... Make a friend...be a friend
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/submensaa
Other San Antonio Resources
- Ambrosio's BDSM Site: In additional all of the great education resources, this site has a section dedicated to Texas BDSM resources including a page solely about BDSM resources in San Antonio.
- Adult Video Megaplex: Sections devoted to bondage videos and some BDSM toys. 9405 IH 35. 210-657-9999
- Black Hawk Leather: inside The Pegasus (gay bar) at 1402 N. Main.
- blossom's silhouettte gifts: statues, cards, leather work, mystical, fantasy, decor, and new age.
- Dark Fire Gallery
A great leather shop right here in San Antonio.
- Dazzle's Erotic Dance Wear, Shoes & Acceccesories: Carries Corsets along with more fetish wear and other sexy women's clothes. Tues. - Sat 10 - 7:30 and Mon 2 - 7:30. 4052 Naco Perrin. 210-655-7698.
- Fyrechylde: Corsets, Dresses, Dusters, Coats, Gothic Casual wear, and Custom work. 106 Michigan.
- The Kinky Toymaker: maker of beautiful wooden paddles. He uses hardwoods including cherry, maple, red oak, hickory, and other exotics on request. They are finished in either natural color or with a dark stain and given 3-5 coats of hand rubbed tung oil to a high luster. Some are finished in virgin olive oil with no shine (the olive oil protects it from water and bleach but does have to be reapplied occasionally.) He also works in leathers and steels and has fabricated many types bdsm equipment and furniture such as cages, whipping posts, tether posts, suspension systems and just about everything in between. Pictures of some of his most recent work are available upon request via email: email@example.com
- The Leather Factory: the place for discriminating leather craftsmen to buy their tools and supplies. You won't find any whips on floggers on display but my artistic friends recommend it to anyone who wants to make their own. Please note: This is a vanilla establishment. 5710 Mobud. 210-647-5800.
- Lopez Bros. Silversmiths in Bandera produce custom silverwork. They are fetish friendly and they "loves custom orders -- the more exotic the better." 830-796-4621.
Street Address: P.O. Box 2741, Bandera, TX 78003
- Minx Body Piercing Body Jewelry at 1621 N. Main, San Antonio, TX. 210-225-2639
- Shades of Love is a tasteful lingerie store with a few toys (but no heavy S&M gear). An ad describes it as "San Antonio's ONLY upscale boutique for the discriminating woman or the man in her life" with "the finest selection of sensual items." Although it's not primarily a BDSM store, the owner and her staff are very tolerant of alternative sexualities. In addition to offering a fine selection on marital and pre-marital aids the owner sponsors a series of educational classes for adults often taught by Cay L. Crow, M.A. L.P.C. Topics include Talking Dirty, Sex After 50, Use of Personal Lubricants, Communication & New Adventures, How to Introduce Fantatsies into a Relationship, Tantric Sex, How to Maintain an Erection, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Toys for Women, Toys for Men, and BDSM.
- Tabu Lingerie has a limited selection. It's mostly vanilla lingerie and marital aids. Central Park Mall (210-349-7833) and Rolling Oaks Mall 6909 N. Loop 1604 (210-651-5785).
- Video Leather & Lace is a general adult store but it carries some BDSM items.
2525 NE Loop 410 Ste 106, San Antonio, TX 78217. (210) 657-3771
URL: http://www.yellowpages.com/sp/moreinfo/index.jsp ...
- Bound By Desire is the oldest BD/SM club in Texas for women only. They write "We are NOT politically correct. We support everyone's right to a safe, sane and consensual lifestyle." They hold socials every 3rd Saturday of the month from 2 - 4 at the Flight Path in Austin Texas. All interested women are invited to attend to meet other leather women and get acquainted with our club. Their meetings and parties are held every other month. April, June, August, and December. They sponsor The HUNT -- their annual country run -- in October in the beautiful Texas hill country. Women do not have to be a member to attend the Hunt.
Snail Mail: Bound by Desire, P.O. Box 3733, Austin, TX 78764
- Café Diva is a new social group in the Austin area that is open to female dominants (or dom-leaning switches), regardless of orientation or group affiliations. The group provides a place for learning, open discussions, and sharing of skills. Meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Central Texas boys of Leather (CTboL) provides a safe space for all types of self-identified leather submissives to gather, have fun and work for the community, other leather and gay organizations, and the charities they support. The club is committed to providing support and education to all leather submissives and to preserving and sharing the history and culture of the leather community. CTboL meets the first Sunday of each month at alternating locations.
- Greater Austin Toymakers: This is the newer of the two Austin area toymaking groups. It's a bunch of kinky folks in the greater Austin area that get together on the first (non-holiday weekend) Sunday afternoon of every month to chat, socialize and build a perverted little project.
Email: Austinfirstname.lastname@example.org or Kenneth@onr.com
- The Group With No Name is Austin's largest pansexual BDSM group. It hosts socials on the 2nd Saturday of every month. There are varous discusssion lists available for GWNN members listed in the Email Lists section below.
- Kinky Drawers: Kinky Drawers is a group of kinky artists who enjoy gathering to do life drawings, preferably of models in kinky predicaments -- although simply remaining still for two or three 30 minute sessions is predicament enough for many of their models. They welcome anyone who would like to try their hand at drawing. And they're always seeking volunteer models! For meeting announcements watch the Voyagers and/or SAADE lists described in the Email Lists section below.
- MAsT: Austin. The Austin chapter of Masters And slaves Together. It is a pansexual support and discussion group for those interested in the Master-Mistress/slave or Dominant/submissive relationship. Persons of any gender and sexual orientation are welcome.
- The Next Generation started out strictly as a mailing list but has now developed into a social group that meets in real time. TNG is a safe venue for newcomers and experienced from the age of 18 to 35 to come and learn about the BDSM community with others within the same age group. This group is moderated in order to preserve the TNG nature of the list. NO TROLLING or FLAMING will be tolerated. "This is a source of information for new or existing members to the BDSM community. Group members should be between the ages of 18-30 but older newcomers to the BDSM community will be allowed to join. This is meant to be a safe place for education and learning with people in your age group sharing a common interest. There will be NO TROLLING allowed or FLAMING of others. Members should have a legitimate Egroup profile accessable to moderators indicating your age. If you violate the rules for this group, you will be removed and banned." TNG holds bi-monthly meetings on either the first Friday or first Saturday of even numbered months.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Central_Texas-TNG
- The School for Advanced American Dominants' Education (or SAADE) is a group of Austin area Dominants who are primarily interested in becoming more educated about BDSM matters and in socializing with each other.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SAADE_TX/.
URL: http://www.houseofsaade.com/ .
- Snake Pit Leather Works is an Austin Texas leather crafting business, specializing in high quality one-of-a-kind hand-crafted floggers and cats with 100% kangaroo braided handles, and in kangaroo whips which are made to order by an Australian whipmaker with over 30 years experience.
- Voyagers is an Austin area group that is welcoming to all, regardless of age or orientation, and is especially welcoming to those who are new to the kink lifestyle, and who would like to explore the issues and questions that we ask when we are first trying to understand these strange urges and stranger folks. We are called Voyagers because of our history (we began with TNG) and because we are the ones who are exploring, searching, wondering. It's always nice to have friends along on voyages of discovery.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Austin_Voyagers/
- Travis ("Just" Travis) maintains houstonbdsm.net, a site dedicated to the Houston BDSM community with pages dedicated to all the groups there including Houston NLA, Eros, The Bound Collective, Autumn's Seasons, Texas Latex Party, FIST, Gulf Coast Power Exchange Group, and -- of course -- Houston PEP.
- Houston Scene Calendar: This would be a great service but there were bo events listed when I checked in May 2008.
- Club FEM (Females Enslaving Males) is a Female Dominant only group based in the Houston area but with members around the world. Anyone is welcome to attend functions -- couples and singles -- but the majority of the group tends to consists of couples. Anyone professing a philosophy of servitude to the Woman is welcome. Membership is gained by meeting with members locally or a phone call for those living further away.
- EROS, or the Erotic Rose Society: "one of several pansexual bdsm organizations serving the the Houston bdsm community, ... was born from the desire to learn, enjoy and share our unquenchable thirst for BDSM... to create an extended family dedicated to education and erotic play. And though our emphasis will always be on safe, sane and consensual play, our blinding ambition is to just have a hell of a lot of fun!" They have weekly classes on Saturday. "Up to a hundred people are there, dressed casually, for a warm atmosphere including discussions, demonstrations and so on."
- FIST or Females In Search of Trouble is an all woman's BDSM group.
- Houston Leather Boys: A group that provides "education, encouragement and fellowship to self-identified boys, bois, slaves, and subs, without regard to gender, race, creed, or national origin." Founded March 01, 2005
- Houston PEP is "the largest pansexual BDSM support and social group in Houston, Texas." Houston PEP organizes several regular events like parties, a reading circle, submissive only socials, dom/domme only socials, and seminars. For information email email@example.com
Yahoo! eGroup for Announcements: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hpep-announcements/
- Masters And slaves Together - Houston (MAsT - H) is a pansexual Houston based chapter of MAsT that provides social, support and educational
group for those in or wishing to explore consensual and responsible Master/slave relationships. It is an opportunity and forum for like-minded individuals to come together for discussion of issues that concern Masters and slaves, to share ideas and gain knowledge of the Master/slave lifestyle. Not only are all orientations accepted, they are wanted and sought out. There will not be
S&M technique classes or play parties.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MAST-H/
- The Misfits: a social, not for profit, levi/leather club located in Houston, Texas established the club in 1992 in an effort to create a group that has fun, as well as raises funds for other charitable organizations in the community. It embraces the sexuality, power, and masculinity of leather without necessarily being a BDSM club -- even if some members are into BDSM. Members do not follow traditional leather protocol, but respect leather traditions. The club sponsors an annual fundraiser every year -- The Misfits Ball -- which is a uniform/leather/fetish-themed party.
- National Leather Association: Houston (NLA) is a chapter of the International pansexual educational organization.
Snail Mail: NLA Houston, P.O. Box 66504, Houston, Tx 77266
- The OD_SinglesMingle: The OD Singles Mingle is a group for individuals in the "Greater Houston" area. It is a chance for members to form friendships and relationships with like-minded people and to create a support group for singles in a lifestyle that can make them feel excluded.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OD_SinglesMingle/
- SCANDAL (Serious Creative Artists Needing Diversion and Life): A discussion group based in the Houston, TX area, for writers and artists of all muses, including fiction, nonfiction, art, photography, visual arts, drama, music, dance and more. Meetings will be held at area cafes, bookstores, libraries and members homes. Also planned: outings to clubs, local and cultural events.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCANDAL/
- The Serpentarium FemDom Parties: This branch of the Serpentarium tree is for those 21+ in the Houston kink community who want to party in a Femdom to submissive [of any gender] dynamic environment.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HVFP/
- Third Friday: a dinner for those seeking to find out more information about the BDSM community in a safe, non threatening environment. Despite condition of the web site the group is extant although the number of attendees was small when I last visited in May 2008.
- Whips and Chains Motorcycle Club is a "non-affiliated" club for BDSM people who own bikes, ride bikes, ride "behind," or even want to drive a car, van, or truck as part of the support group. They have rides on every 2nd and 4th Sundays: either a dinner run to a specific location, or just a ride with a general route planned out.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whipsandchains
- DallasBDSM.com is a web site about BDSM in Dallas and Fort Worth. It features information on Bottom's Up (the spanking club) and other groups.
- DFWBDSM.net is another web site about BDSM in Dallas and Fort Worth. It includes a great calendar of events and a version of the site for PDAs at http://www.dfwbdsm.net/mobile.
- Kink Calendar: a source for bdsm / leather / kink / alternative lifestyle events
in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
- Beyond Vanilla XVIII: A weekend leather conference sponsored by NLA: Dallas. September 2008
- Bottoms Up is a social group of adults who practice safe, sane and consensual spanking in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We are here to have fun! We are pansexual (all genders and orientations welcome). All varieties of spanking are the only kink we practice at our parties. Although participants may be interested in other aspects of BDSM, this activity is not a part of our play in group settings.
- "The Bound Rose Society is a pansexual group of mature adults that practice safe, sane, and consensual behavior in regards to all BDSM activities. We encourage new people to learn and embrace this lifestyle by teaching and sharing ideas and tips that are important for growth and safety. At the same time, we offer a safe place to play. On the first Saturday of every month we meet for a pot luck dinner. It is at this dinner that demonstrations and discussions take place about all aspects of BDSM, encouraging learning and sharing. These dinners are open to the public and everyone is welcome."
- The Dallas boys of Leather was formed to give a space for self-identified leatherboys to grow, through education, support and brotherhood gathering in boyhood to support our members and contribute back to our community and our Leather Tribe, through Respect and Integrity. The term "leatherboy" is defined as broadly as possible as to include all who identify as a boy, boi, slave, submissive, pup and cub as we share the same heart. As the term "leatherboy" has no age, race, gender, appearance or sexual orientation associated with it. We are formed to come together in boyhood: to have fun, learn, educate, socialize and contribute to each other and our community.
- Discipline Corps: a BDSM Play Group in Dallas whose membership is limited to biologically born gay males who wish to experience SAFE, SANE, & CONSENSUAL BDSM play activities in Dallas, Texas. There are activities and demonstrations for all levels of experience.
- Fresh Leather: The NLA Dallas outgreach program with group meetings, events, and projects geared toward the 18-35 Leather/BDSM/Fetish community. It meets at the Two Four Seven.
Yahoo eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dallasfreshleather/
URL for NLA-Dallas: http://www.nla-dallas.org/
- Fourth Fridays are "monthly happy hours for those who are interested in the D/s lifestyle." An April 1999 posting to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm reads that "It's a social event. No play, no fetish wear, no need to worry if you are new to the scene. As a matter of fact, lots of newcomers will be there ... so come and meet a new friend. Representatives of the local play organizations will be there, too. You can meet them, ask questions and find out about the 'local scene.'"
- Knot Just Leather: "Dedicated to providing a safeplace in which to foster the BDSM lifestyle."
- Leather Knights: Dallas' only leather service club.
- The Leather Network: Not really a "group" per se -- more of a "leather family" of "Texas Leathermen from Dallas, Houston & Austin."
- MAsT (Masters and slaves Together): DFW. This is
a group in the DFW Metroplex designed to support and enhance the Master/Mistress and slave relationship, and to provide a forum for growth and development of these relationships.
- National Leather Association: Dallas chapter.
URLs: http://www.nla-dallas.org/ or http://www.nla-dallas.com/
- The Next Generation Dallas: This Dallas Texas group is part of a chain of groups nationwide for young adults interested in BDSM. This group serves persons aged 18-35 and provides social and educational activities via monthly meetings (discussions and/or demos.)
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dallastng/
- South Plains Leatherfest/International Master/slave Weekend: February 22-24, 2008.
- TSD is an American collective, organized for the artistic demonstration of body suspensions and to disseminate any information pertaining to such. Often referred to as a performance art group, our public and private demonstrations consist of temporary and sometimes dangerous deformation of the human form. Though often shocking these shows are in no way designed to promote ourselves as freaks nor as religious zealots.
Greater Texas Links
- AbileneKinksters is a Yahoo! eGroup for the Abilene area. The founder hopes that at some point in the future they will be able to start having munches and hopefully even play parties.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AbileneKinksters/
- BDSM_Beaumont_TX: "... for anybody interested in BDSM (bondage and discipline, domination and submission, sado-masochism) in Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana (Golden Triangle, Beaumont, Orange, Jasper, Port Arthur, Lake Charles, Calcasieu, Cameron, Port Neches, Houston)."
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BDSM_Beaumont_TX
- BDSM Beaumont Tx: "A Place for people in SE Texas to visit and talk!"
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdsmbeaumonttx/
- TNGBeaumont: "A discussion and social group for Adults 18 to 35 interested in sensual diversion. Knowledgable others and their lovers are welcome as well."
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TNGBeaumont/
- Jacobin Society / Kinky Aggies: College station is heating up as members of the Jacobin Society have started meeting once and possible twice a month. The group's mailing list is listed as Kinkyaggies but they "have no affiliation with the university!!" KinkyAggies is "a list for adults in the Brazos Valley (Texas) who are into fetish interests including, but limited to, erotic spanking, bondage, BDSM, power exchange, role play, etc. We attempt to unite people of our proclivity who live or work in this conservative part of the world. This is also the official announcements list for the Jacobin Society, a group of kinky folks who meet on the first Wednesday of each month in College Station. Join the list, and you'll be invited to participate." The webmaster thanks nessa for additional information.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KinkyAggies
- From Top to bottom of Corpus Christi is
"a social/support group for all those that enjoy the D/s, BDSM lifestyle in the Corpus Christi and the Coastal Bend areas of Texas. Our goal is to provide support and a venue for discussion in a nonjudgmental arena to those that enjoy a D/s, BDSM lifestyle. From Top to Bottom supports safe, sane and consensual activities. TbCC is NOT a swingers group. Privacy of members and discretion is expected of all members. TbCC does not discriminate regarding gender or sexual orientation." The first meeting was held Saturday, August 21, 1999, at 12:00 noon.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Top-to-Bottom
Info Email: TbCC@mail.com or Ladyzita@hotmail.com
- Corpus Christi Exploring Experiencing Enjoying Dominance & submission -- or CCEEEDS (pronounced "SEEDS") -- is a newer BDSM club the area with no officers. Potential members must either be invited or apply by means of the Yahoo! eGroup . To be accepted, they must meet in a public place with at least three members, be recommended by those members, and fill out a short questionaire. CCEEEDs meetings take place at members homes twice a month, once for a pot luck supper to dicuss club info, and once for a play party. The mission statement reads: "This list caters only to those within a 150 mile radius of Corpus Christi so that it will remain very local and private...by invitation only. This is a friendly, no-flame list for all walks of life. It does not matter if you are just interested in or are living the BDSM lifestyle ... People of all sexual orientation are welcome here, provided you are at least honestly curious or active in any realm of BDSM."
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CCEEEDs/
- Different Delights: open to anyone age 21 and older in the Shreveport-Bossier area, NW Louisiana, or the Arkanasas - Louisiana - East Texas region.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DifferentDelights
- ETexBDSM is a pan sexual group open to anyone interested in the lifestyle. It is located in the Longview/Tyler area which is West of Shreveport, LA and about 100 miles East of Dallas.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ETexBDSM/
- Subtle Shades is a group for adults age 18 and over in the East Texas (Tyler/Longview) and Shreveport (LA) area. They alternate munches in Tyler and Shreveport.
Discussion List URL:
- Tyler BDSM: a pansexual BDSM group in Tyler, Texas with an email group on yahoo. They are starting a munch on the 4th sat of every month beginning in January 2007.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TylerBDSM/
- El Paso Munch: "a new group in El Paso for folks to meet and get to know each other."
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ElPasoSouthernNMcoffeemeets
- Touch of Leather: a BDSM group in the Killeen/Copperas Cove area. TOL is dedicated to the responsible expression of the Life-style. "We invite you to come in, have fun, learn, and teach in a Safe, Sane, and Consensual group of adults."
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TouchOfLeather_CommunityClubhouse/
- HillCountryPervs: a Yahoo mailing list for "Gay Lesbian Bi Trans Poly D/s BDSM Kink or Swingers in the Texas Hill Country" including Kerrville.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hillcopervs/
- Lubbock Doms and Subs: (posted 04/01/2005)
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LubbockDomsandSubs/
- Rio Grande Valley BDSM Munch: a pansexual BDSM Munch in the Rio Grande Valley serving McAllen, Brownsville, Harlingen, Pharr, Edinburg, Mission and Surrounding Areas. To be added to the eGroup, your Yahoo Profile must show you are over 18 and tells your location, I.E. City and State
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rgvla/
- Southern Jade's website: Southern Jade has established a website "dedicated to all of you out there that are frustrated and feeling alone in the Valley when it comes to BDSM. Believe me you're not alone!!! We want this to be your site - full of information, ideas, facts, and many other things. If you have an idea, information, or anything else that you'd like to see on this site...let us know. This site was created mainly out of the frustration of trying to search the web for information and people into BDSM and living in the Rio Grande Valley and coming up empty handed. Please email us with any ideas or such and we will respond to you as soon as possible. Please make sure that you put 'SJ' in the subject line." Good luck Jade.
- Whips And Chains Of Texas (W.A.C.O.TX) has a mailing list, web site (designed by Mistress Cat), and a social group. Mistress Cat has designed their web site. In addition to information about this new group, the site includes an events calendar for Waco and the surrounding area."
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BDSM_Waco/
- Docents of Museum for Kink and Erotic Education: The museum in WACO is a physical location for adherents of the Lifestyle to learn and explore kink and eroticism as well as a kink friendly facility for real time research, exhibitions and activities.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Docents_of_Museum/
- West Texas BDSM is a Yahoo! Group (mailing list) and "A Place for West Texans to find masters or slaves." You must register with Yahoo! Clubs to participate.
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westtexasbdsm/
- EastNewMex mailing list:
"This list is for anyone living in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas, who enjoys alternative sexual activities, and would like to meet others in the area who share that interest. All lovestyles are welcome; however, the list is mainly for singles and couples interested in BDSM and TPE. Discussion is encouraged, and personals are allowed. Flaming WILL NOT be tolerated! It is fine to disagree with someone's opinion, but ALL opinions are welcome here. There are too few resources for those of us in this part of the country to meet others who share our interest in alternative lifestyles."
Yahoo! eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EastNewMex